What do you need for remote unlock:
1. A Windows computer (pc or laptop) with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download & upload) might be important, so you may run a test here and give us result before we start >>Speed Test<<
2. USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
How to unlock network Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F Android 5.1.1 & 6.0.1 :
Unlock remote online by cable is a quick solution, it requires internet connection and some computer knowledge to install and use. This model doesn’t require root for unlock network, will not void knox warranty. This service is paid, payment via paypal or skrill. Backup your data before flashing firmware, or modem part. Flashing only modem doesn’t delete your data, but it’s save to backup important data, in case flashing fails from unknown reasons. Contact us before starting this procedure:
1. Go to Settings -> About device -> Sofware info and check what Baseband version you have in phone and communicate us.
2. Open dial and tap *#0808#, then enable DM+Modem+ADB, press OK, Tap *#9090# and choose ‘DM/DUN over HSIC’ (if available), then reboot phone once.
3. Install USB drivers on your computer from HERE
4. Install necessary software on your PC following tutorial from HERE , you will be asked to run a small USB remote program on your windows PC and a VPN software so our tech can unlock your phone.
After payment is received we will perform required operation
Video example: How To Unlock Network Samsung Note 4