What do you need for remote unlock:
1. A Windows computer (pc or laptop) with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download & upload) might be important, so you may run a test here and give us result before we start >>Speed Test<<
2. USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
How to unlock network Samsung Galaxy S7 G935W8 Android 6.0.1 , 7.0 & 8.0:
Unlock remote online by cable is a quick solution, it requires internet connection and some computer knowledge to install and use. This model doesn’t require root for unlock network, will not void knox warranty. Unlock your phone from Canadian carriers like Rogers, Telus, Bell Mobile, EasLink, Fido Mobile, Globalive Wind Mobile, Koodo Mobile, SaskTel, Videotron, Virgin Mobile in just a few minutes. This service is paid, payment via paypal or skrill. If your baseband version is marked “Ready for direct unlock / read codes” in list, it means your firmware version is supported and no flash operation needed. Contact us before starting this procedure:
1. Go to Settings -> About device -> Sofware info and check what Baseband version you have in phone and communicate to us.
2. Go to your phone in Settings > About device > scroll to bottom and tap “Build number” 7 times, now press back button once and tap Developer Options, turn on, scroll down and enable USB debugging
3. Install USB drivers on your computer from HERE
4. Install necessary software on your PC following tutorial from HERE , you will be asked to run a small USB remote program on your windows PC and a VPN software so our tech can unlock your phone.
After payment is received we will perform required operation
Video example: How To Unlock Network Samsung S7 Edge