This is paid service, paypal or skrill payment accepted
Contact us before proceeding to give us more information about your model and firmware build number
What do you need for remote unlock:
1. A Windows computer (pc or laptop) with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download & upload) might be important, so you may run a test here and give us result before we start >>Speed Test<<
2. USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
3. Set up your computer for remote unlock following this >>Tutorial<<
4. Contact us using any form listed here: >>Contact<<
For older firmware build on Android 7.0 (G935PVPU4BQAA, G935PVPS4BQC1, G935PVPU4BQD2, G935PVPS4BQE1 )
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Sprint model G935P Android 7.0 require root to be able to unlock network, so before proceed make sure your phone is rooted.
DISCLAMER: Rooting the device will void the phone warranty, and knox related apps might not work on phones with tripped Knox
Before proceed make sure you install Samsung USB Drivers on your computer
Root guide for Galaxy S7 Edge Sprint G935P Android 7.0 Nougat:
1. Start from a clean version of Nougat, is recommended to flash your phone to stock firmware or to reset phone before proceeding, make sure you backup your data first
2. Go through initial activation process; Turn WiFi on and let the phone register through WiFi, enter your google account and configure your phone. Don’t add fingerprint, pass code or pattern for screen lock till root process is done.
3. Disable Always On Display in Settings ->Display . This can be enabled again after the rooting process is completed. Go into “System updates” and disable automatic updates.
4. Go Settings -> About Device -> Software info, tap on build number 7 times to unlock developer options. A pop up message will appear telling “Developer options” was enabled. No go back to “Settings” you will see “Developer Options” menu next to “About device”,access it, enable “OEM unlock”, and “USB debugging”, turn off “Auto update system” and “Verify apps over ADB”. NEVER disable “OEM unlock” option while phone is rooted.
5. Go into “Lock screen and security” -> other security settings -> turn auto update off. If a PIN has been entered for security access “Lock screen and security” -> Secure startup -> Do not require ,otherwise root will not be active on startup after going through the process.
6. Install PD Plugin Engine from google play store. There are more than one version, install the one made by PackageMasters.
7. Install Package Disabler Pro (Samsung).
8.Agreed to KNOX terms, activated Administrator, and PDP opened:
Enabled All Disabled in Application’s Menu.
Download & Import XML file from Internal Storage, Selecting : HERE
9. Download Nougat_S7_Edge_EngBoot.tar and Root_G935P_Nougat.zip
10. Put your phone in download mode by holding Volume Down + Home + Power. Unzip Root_G935P_Nougat.zip on your desktop. Open Odin and flash Nougat_S7_Edge_EngBoot.tar in AP tab
11. After reboot run root.bat (inside Root_G935P_Nougat folder). Keep phone’s screen on while running root.bat
12. Download and install Phone INFO ★Samsung★ , open it, click menu bar in top left corner, click other tools, click service mode (root) and from here you will be able to acces GCF (ue setting & info -> setting -> protocol -> gfc).
Must be turned on so you can use your phone in the USA after unlock
Phone should be rooted now and ready for remote unlock. After unlock is done you can flash back same firmware version as you have in phone to get back to stock if you rooted only for network unlock.