What do you need for remote unlock:
1. A Windows computer (pc or laptop) with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download & upload) might be important, so you may run a test here and give us result before we start >>Speed Test<<
2. USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
How to unlock network Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8 Android 6.0.1 & 7.0:
Method 1 (Reading Unlock Codes Instant):
Unlock remote online by cable is a quick solution, it requires internet connection and some computer knowledge to install and use. Contact us before starting this procedure:
1. Install necessary software on your PC following tutorial from HERE , you will be asked to run a small USB remote program on your windows PC and a VPN software so our tech can unlock your phone.
2. Power on phone without sim, open dial and tap *#0808# and select “DM+ACM+ADB” or “DM+Modem+ADB” and press OK (also a reboot is recommended). Connect phone to usb cable and share “Samsung Android” in usb redirector list.
After payment is received we will perform required operation.
Method 2 (Reading Unlock Codes Instant / Direct Unlock Instant):
Unlock remote online by cable is a quick solution, it requires internet connection and some computer knowledge to install and use. This model doesn’t require root for unlock network, will not void knox warranty. Unlock your phone from Canadian carriers like Rogers, Telus, Bell Mobile, EasLink, Fido Mobile, Globalive Wind Mobile, Koodo Mobile, SaskTel, Videotron, Virgin Mobile in just a few minutes. This service is paid, payment via paypal or skrill. Backup your data before flashing firmware, or modem part. Flashing only modem doesn’t delete your data, but it’s save to backup important data, in case flashing fails from unknown reasons. Contact us before starting this procedure:
1. Go to Settings -> About device -> Sofware info and check what Baseband version you have in phone.
2. Download your modem version from next list, you will need to flash it back after unlock process is done. This unlock solution is for latest firmware with new bootloader binary 5, if you have an older build number with binary like 4 or less, please tell us before starting procedure.
If you version isn’t found in this list just contact us and we will provide it. >>Modem List G920W8<<
3. Go to your phone in Settings > About device > scroll to bottom and tap “Build number” 7 times, now press back button once and tap Developer Options, turn on, scroll down and enable USB debugging
5. Power off phone completely and remove SIM card. Hold Home and Volume – (volume down), keep them pressed and power the phone on.
Press Volume+ (volume up) when prompted to enter “Downloading Mode”, Connect USB cable and wait for all drivers to finish installing.
6. Open Odin , then select Modem For Unlock in “CP” slot, then push START on Odin, the file will be flashed and phone will reboot. Once booted, your Samsung Galaxy S6 is ready for unlock remote online.
7. Install necessary software on your PC following tutorial from HERE , you will be asked to run a small USB remote program on your windows PC and a VPN software so our tech can unlock your phone.
After payment is received we will perform required operation
Video example: How To Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S6
8. After unlock is done power off phone, put again in Download Mode and flash back with Odin your modem version downloaded on Step 2 to restore your phone back to first stage.