What do you need for remote unlock:
1. A Windows computer (pc or laptop) with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download & upload) might be important, so you may run a test here and give us result before we start >>Speed Test<<
2. USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
How to root for unlock Note Edge SM-N915P on Android 6.0.1:
DISCLAMER: Rooting the device will void the phone warranty, and knox related apps might not work on phones with tripped Knox
1. To root this device go to firmware.mobi site and download cf auto root file available for your model. Make sure you download autoroot file for your model and for your firmware build number
2. Install USB drivers on your computer from HERE
3. Go to your phone in Settings > About device > scroll to bottom and tap “Build number” 7 times, now press back button once and tap Developer Options. Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock from developer options. It is recommended to remove any google or samsung account temporary till network unlock is done
4. Power off phone completely. Hold Home and Volume – (volume down), keep them pressed and power the phone on.
Press Volume+ (volume up) when prompted to enter “Downloading Mode”, Connect USB and wait for all drivers to finish installing.
5. Unzip file downloaded at step 1, Open Odin , then select image.tar.md5 in “AP” slot, then push START on Odin, the file will be flashed and phone will reboot twice. Once booted, your Samsung Galaxy device should be rooted. To verify, download/install any root checker app from the Play Store.
Once root is done you can proceed to unlock network remotely. This service is paid, payment via paypal or skrill. Contact us before starting this procedure:
Install necessary software (hamachi & usb redirector) on your PC following this tutorial, you will be asked to run a small USB remote program on your windows PC and a VPN software so our tech can unlock your phone.
Video examples for unlock remote online on Youtube Channel