What do you need for remote unlock:
1. A Windows computer (pc or laptop) with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download & upload) might be important, so you may run a test here and give us result before we start >>Speed Test<<
2. USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
How to root for unlock Note 5 SM-N920P on N920PVPU3DQC5 firmware build Android 7.0:
DISCLAMER: Rooting the device will void the phone warranty, and knox related apps might not work on phones with tripped Knox
1. Install Samsung USB Drivers on your computer
2. On your phone go to Settings > About device > scroll to bottom and tap “Build number” 7 times, now press back button once and tap Developer Options.
3. Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock from developer options.
4. Connect the phone to the PC and copy N920_Nougat_Root_SuperSU_No_kernel_included.zip in your Note 5 sdcard root folder:
Computer\Galaxy Note 5\Phone
5. Power off phone completely.
6. Hold Home and Volume – (volume down), keep them pressed and power the phone on.
7. Press Volume + (volume up) when prompted to enter “Downloading Mode”
8. Connect USB and wait for all drivers to finish installing.
9. Open Odin, then select twrp-3.1.0-0-nobleltespr.img.tar.md5 in “AP” slot, then press START on Odin, the file will be flashed.
10. Power off phone completely.
11. Hold Home and Volume+(up), keep them pressed and power the phone on, phone will turn on and load recovery menu.
On some phones Android replace the recovery image with the stock one during the reboot, so follow these steps in such case:
a) Open Odin and click on Options tab, then deselect Auto Reboot.
b) Flash TWRP with Odin, the phone won’t automatically reboot because you had untick the above flag, so when the percentage reach 100 on phone turn it off by pressing down POWER button and VOLUME DOWN button for 5 seconds.
c) From phone powered off, push and hold Home, Volume+(up) and power button, phone will load TWRP.
12. Once in TWRP recovery, swipe right to allow modifications.
13. Tap Install then select N920_Nougat_Root_SuperSU_No_kernel_included.zip
14. Swipe to confirm Flash, phone is now rooted.
15. Proceed to unlock remote online. This service is paid, payment via paypal or skrill. Contact us before starting this procedure:
Install necessary software (hamachi & usb redirector) on your PC following this tutorial, you will be asked to run a small USB remote program on your windows PC and a VPN software so our tech can unlock your phone.
Video examples for unlock remote online on Youtube Channel