What do you need for remote unlock:
1. A Windows computer (pc or laptop) with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download & upload) might be important, so you may run a test here and give us result before we start >>Speed Test<<
2. USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
How to root for unlock Galaxy J7 (T-Mobile & MetroPCS) Android 6.0.1:
DISCLAMER: Rooting the device will void the phone warranty, and knox related apps might not work on phones with tripped Knox
1. To root this device download Odin3 v3.10.7. Make sure your firmware build is supported by this root method before starting, this root method has been tested on J700TUVU3AQC3 & J700T1UVU3AQC3 firmware versions. Download twrp_3.0.3-1_sm-j700t_23217 and SuperSU-v2.81_201705252021
2. Install USB drivers on your computer from HERE
3. Go to your phone in Settings > About device > scroll to bottom and tap “Build number” 7 times, now press back button once and tap Developer Options. Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock from developer options. It is recommended to remove any google or samsung account temporary till network unlock is done
4. Connect the phone to the PC and copy SuperSU-v2.81_201705252021.zip in your J700T/T1 sdcard root folder: Computer\Galaxy J7\Phone
5. Power off phone completely. Hold Home and Volume – (volume down), keep them pressed and power the phone on.
Press Volume+ (volume up) when prompted to enter “Downloading Mode”, Connect USB and wait for all drivers to finish installing.
6. Open Odin, uncheck Auto reboot, then select twrp_3.0.3-1_sm-j700t_23217 in “AP” slot and press START on Odin, the file will be flashed.
After flashing and Odin reports PASS immediately reboot to recovery by holding Power+ Home + Volume Down.
As soon as the screen goes blank change to Volume Up while still holding Power + Home .
You should now see TWRP recovery.
Note: if you have issue getting TWRP recovery screen try to remove battery after flash and hold Power+ Home + Volume Up after you reconnect battery
7. Once in TWRP recovery, swipe right to allow modifications.
8. Tap Install then select SuperSU-v2.81_201705252021.zip
9. Swipe to confirm Flash, phone is now rooted.
10. Proceed to unlock remote online. This service is paid, payment via paypal or skrill. Contact us before starting this procedure:
Install necessary software (hamachi & usb redirector) on your PC following this tutorial, you will be asked to run a small USB remote program on your windows PC and a VPN software so our tech can unlock your phone.
Video examples for unlock remote online on Youtube Channel